Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Frozen Surf+Falmouth

First time I've experienced frozen sand. It was cold and my hands were dying but it was all worth it for the one barrel I got. I've never been so stoked in my surfing life. I didn't make it out but it was so epic. When I looked out of it, it's what the perfect barrel looks like in you're head. So sick! Since Austyn is visiting we took him on the tour of Falmouth after the surf sesh.

Iced
My friend Phil stomping on ice in the parking lot that formed in pot holes overnight.

keith car
Cool long exposure shot from the back of Keith's van.

Phillip Sil
Phil on top of the basketball hoop after a surf sesh.

Big Fish
Big Fish-like scenery. Austyn running for the trees.

Short Cut
Austyn and Phil climbing the walls of the castle. Austyn took the back entrance from the castle and snuck out the front entrance without getting caught by knights.

Epic Heli
This helicopter kept flying around in a circle. I don't know why...

Sils
Shot of 3 people that went surfing in minus zero temperature(celsius).

No comments:

Post a Comment